Thursday 20 August 2015

Movies! 🎈

Hi here is Greta time 🙈
Last I took about the food, now I want talk about the movies!
Actually,I like movies very much, I'm a really movies fan! I think through watch movies can help me to know a lot of new things!

      He is my favorite film director--Steven Spielberg! I think he is very famous in the world! He is a old man, both in 1946 but he is very smart! When he was thirteen years old , his film <nowhere> he won the prize! It is very fantastic!
      This is the first I see Steven Spielberg film ,name is <E.T>. This is the universal pictures,a 1982 since fiction film. Film describes a ten years old boy of Eliot and lost an alien invader E.T.established a pure friendship,and helped him find the way to go home .

Spielberg's film is classic,in my mind the most classic is <Jurassic park> <Schindler's list> and <saving private Ryan>.

Film mainly tells the story of Dr Hammond,gathered a large number of scientists used condensation in the amber of prehistoric dinosaur blood extract of mosquito genes,will be extinct in65 million prehistoric mister resurrected, make the whole island's blah dinosaur park,namely "Jurassic park".But when Hammond wish grandchildren visit for the first time,dinosaurs outbursts.
This is a film series, very interesting very vivid.


Film recreates the German entrepreneur oskar schindler and his wife Emily schindler during the second world war break protect the more than 1200 jews from the fascist killed real historical events. The film won the 66th annual Academy Awards seven awards and 51 annual golden globe awards seven awards.
The film told me that everyone should be equal and live in this world is a very good thing!love u filmay!

Film described after d-day, Ryan four stores in front in the war, the son of, in addition to belonging to the youngest son of the 101th airborne able seaman James Ryan are still missing, the other three sons are already established in die in two weeks. After the United States army chief of staff general Marshall that out of humanitarian considerations, especially for the front organization team a 8 people, find out the test in the boundless, bullets able seaman James Ryan, and peace back to the rear.

In the movie with my male god Tom Hanks so I especially like the movie! I once again saw the film many times, it gave me the feeling has a lot of, interpersonal relationship is really great, for national sacrifice family thought it was great!

All in all,I like movies! Watching the movies can help me to know a lot. Whatever, I love movies for ever! If I can , I want become to Chinese Steven Spielberg! Maybe just a dream, but I think I don't give up for ever! 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment