Tuesday 18 August 2015

Australia foods! 🎈

Hi,here is Greta time! 😂
Last week I said the delicious food in my hometown,today I'm going to say it since I arrived in Australia in March I think delicious food! if I have any mistake please ask me and forget me! Thank u very much!😘

This my first meal at Macauarie to eat and it's free in the first day. Maybe it is not very delicious but in my mind it is very unforgettable for me. There are potatoes with meat and a lot of vegetables on the rice.  In my memory that the day I eat very full. Actually,after the day I never go to eat food.😂
Last week I told u my favorite food is spicy food, in fact at Macquarie shopping  center has a Korean restaurant is famous. There are many delicious food such as pickles rice, fried rice cake and the picture of this food. This food name is "seafood noodles". I like this noodles very much! It's very good and very spicy!🙈  There are squid, shrimp, tofu and mussels. Yeah, when I think about this noodles I usually feel hungry! 
This food name is "fragrant spicy hot pot" in the China. Put many vegetables and some meat together to fried, then put some seasoning, finally put some white sesame and spring onion when on the end table. In fact, I think this is the most authentic sichuan food I ate in Australia! I ate this food in burwood! I think if u like spicy food u can go to eat this and I think u will loved this food! 😊
This is Japanese food, name is wudong. I ate this noodles in Chatswood. I like noodles very much and I have been eat this noodles in China.So I'm very excited I can find this noodles in here! Do u like noodles? Do u like Japanese food? Do u like? If u like u should go!😏
I find a lot of "morning tea" restaurant in Australia! I choose some I think is good in the picture. In the order of "Glutinous rice chicken, Malay cake,crab,rice rolls,meatballs,turnip cake,tangerine peel,shrimp dumplings and chicken feet".In China,people usually go to some tea restaurant to eat those thing and drink tea together in the morning, making people feel very comfortable! Actually,I think people eat those things in Australia feel comfortable too!😄

All I all, there are many food in Australia that some food is nice but some food is bad. I just choose a little food. Whether I think I will find more good food in the future! 😚

No comments:

Post a Comment