Thursday 20 August 2015

Hi this is Sali again. Today  I would like to talk to you about another hobbie of mine which is reading book . 
There are so many reasons why reading is the best hobby. I have to admit that I am writing this from a biased perspective. I absolutely love  reading. I have a passionate love affair with books and nothing makes me happier than to have a stack of book  on my nightstand to attack on a night when there is no alarm clock waiting the next morning. Let me share with you the reasons why reading is the best hobby you can have.


One of the reasons why reading is the best hobby is because it expands your horizons. It gives you something new and different to enjoy. And there are so many diverse subjects that you can read about that you are learning something every time  that you read. You can learn practically anything from reading a good book on the subject. Even if you choose to read  fiction, you may learn something that is helpful in your life.
 
 This is a great video a bout how to be a good reader .

No comments:

Post a Comment